By offering a wide selection of tradition funeral services, cremation services, memorial services and merchandise helps us provide a meaningful service to all the families that we serve. We encourage our families to bring in photographs and other memorabilia to personalize their funeral service.
- Traditional Service: A traditional funeral service includes the use of the facility, equipment, transportation and staff for viewing/visitation, funeral ceremony (at the funeral home or church) and graveside service. Our funeral home provides each family with a memorial register book, acknowledgment cards and memorial cards.
- Graveside Service: A graveside service is held at the burial site. This service may be private or open to relatives and friends.
- Memorial Service: A memorial service can be held at the funeral home or at a location of your choice. The ceremony can be a traditional ceremony or custom designed to the family's wishes. Our funeral home provides each family with a memorial register book, acknowledgment cards and memorial cards.
- Cremation Service: We offer a variety of cremation services to fit the needs of every family. Cremation options range from basic cremation without services to customized cremation services including visitation and funeral ceremony.
- Casket: We offer a large selection of caskets to insure an affordable option to every family we serve. A casket can be customized with a saying or graphic design to reflect an individual interests and affiliations.
- Cremation Urn: We offer a large selection of memorial urns to insure an affordable option to the families we serve. An urn can be customized with a graphic design, custom photo, meaningful symbols and engraved with a name, date and text.
- Keepsake Collection: Keepsake memorials can hold a small portion of cremated remains. The keepsake collection offers jewelry, wind chime and small custom urns.
- Picture Cards: Quality photo cards are actual photographs mounted on the memorial card of your choice, with the prayer/poem of your choice and are laminated.
Our goal at the Rocco Funeral Home is to assist you in making your funeral arrangements personally meaningful and professionally administered. In accordance with this philosophy, the following ideas may be helpful:
- Did the deceased leave any special instructions for their own funeral arrangements?
- Do you wish to participate in any special way in the church liturgy, i.e. family readings, eulogy, music selections, etc.?
- Please think about any jewelry you may want your loved one to wear and what is to be returned to you. Additionally, what special attire or hairstyle you may want. A photograph is always helpful.
- Would you like family members or friends to serve as pall bearers?
- Do you want your loved one buried with a special memento, i.e. a photograph, a gift from a family member, an item which was especially loved by the deceased?
- Do you wish to keep any floral displays or do you have any special requests for them?
- Do you want a special organization or church to receive donations in memory of the deceased, or possibly wish to start a scholarship in memory of your loved one?
- Did the deceased belong to any special organizations? If so, they may wish to conduct a ceremony in his or her behalf which we will coordinate.
- You may be eligible for Social Security or Veteran's benefits as well as Veteran's burial allowance which we can determine for you.
- If there are young children who wish to attend the wake or funeral, we can make some suggestions to the family such as a private, quieter viewing time.